Why have a Website?
10 Reasons to have a Website:
ALWAYS AVAILABILE - Ability to make information about your business avalable 24/7 all year round.
- HUGE COVERAGE - Ability to reach both your local region and worldwide, maybe reaching new customers.
- KEEP UP TO DATE - Ability to update information regarding your business immediately, no waiting for print runs.
- IMPROVE COMMUNICATIONS - Ability to obtain feedback and other information from your customers directly.
- ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE - Ability to increase your status, the web is a level playing field for all business, big or small.
- VERY ACCESSIBLE - Ability to make information about your business easier to get hold of.
- REDUCE COSTS - Ability to reduce publishing, marketing and communication costs for your business.
- INCREASE SALES - Ability to increase your sales, by providing on-line sales facilities, if relevant.
- IMPROVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS - Ability to improve customer relations and quality of service.
- KEEP AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION - Ability to keep ahead of your competitors quickly
If this sets you thinking about a website for your business
then why not contact Sue Lees Consultancy for a free consultation on setting up your website.