Why review your existing Website?
10 Reasons to review your existing Website:
- Is your website achieving the goals you originally set for your
website and business?
- Can the website be found easily by your customers? Can they just use a
keyword to find you?
- Is the content accurate and up-to-date? When was the website last updated?
Is the copyright date still set to 2004?
- Does it conform to Accessibility standards?
- Are there any coding errors, broken links to other web pages etc.?
- Does your website work on the main browsers, screen sizes, PCs/Macs?
- Does your website look dated?
- Do you get regular statistical reports on your website? How many visitors,
where your visitors come from (e.g. Google, Yahoo, business partner etc.) and
what keywords are used to find your website (e.g. Essex electrician).
- How does your website compare with your competitors?
- Do you need extra functionality, such as shopping carts, email links,
database interaction etc.?
If this sets you thinking about your current website
then why not contact Sue Lees Consultancy for a free evaluation of your website.